Garrett Shirts

Quiz: What Super Berry Bun Bun Are You?

Here’s the Super Berry Bun Bun quiz for anyone who’d like to know which bun bun they are most like… Currently when it shows your results it has an eency bit of code up at the top… scroll past and you’ll get a glimpse into the depths of your soul.

“; echo $show_quizcommander; }else{ echo”
What Super Berry Bun Bun Are You? – Take the Quiz
The Super Berry Bun Bun quiz helps you determine which Bun Bun you most resemble. That doesn’t mean you will like that Bun Bun best. In all likelihood you will like one of the complimentary buns better than your own.
Enjoy!
1. When you jump off the high dive you would most likely say:
Group jump… WHEEEE!
This is my last jump. I have to go do some -SPLASH-
There is over a ninety-nine percent chance I will survive!
Oh no. Not again.
Look look look look look!
2. If your friend is sad you:
Bring over a neat project to work on together
Deduce the cause of sadness and provide solutions.
Cry softly, right along with them.
Listen. Nod. Console.
Make jokes, do tricks, smile broadly until they smile back.
3. If you could fill a building with ONE thing it would be:
BUBBLES!
Industrious, energetic people, bustling with productivity.
Your friends.
A gentle, enveloping darkness.
Calculators and chalkboards for a big math party!
4. Love is:
awkward anguish, somehow addictive.
A carnival ride. WHEEEEEEEEE!
A confusing, occasionally delightful biological impulse.
The glue of true friends and family
The best way to learn about yourself and others.
5. What powers your faster than light rocket ship?
Well, theoretically faster than light travel would be impossible.
A giggle engine.
A velvety sadness.
Pure will and a touch of cheer.
Friendliness.
6. A cardboard box is:
Recyclable.
A good place to hide and feel your feelings.
A good place to hide and jump out at people.
Useful for storing and carrying the fruits of your labors.
A place for small friends to sleep when they spend the night.
7. If food were a language you would speak:
CANDY!
Math bread (this question makes no sense by the way!!!).
A dark, mellow bitter-sweet chocolate pudding.
Birthday cake and ice cream.
Bran muffins and lots of coffee.
8. One month on a deserted island. One movie. You bring:
Elf.
Goonies.
Bambi.
Real Genius.
Mary Poppins.
9. On your birthday you:
Take a meditative walk in a graveyard.
Calculate the number of seconds you’ve been alive, then compare that to the number of known stars in the galaxy.
Lead your birthday parade through the streets.
Enjoy the surprise birthday party you secretly helped plan.
Make a list of ALL the things you did awesome last year and all the awesome things you’ll do THIS year!
10. The flavor you feel the most cosmically connected to is:
Female
Male
Quiz Commander

“; } ?>

Categorised as: Super Berry Bun Buns

15 Comments

1. [...] I don’t have any link building results to show yet… Just quiz results ;P “What Super Berry Bun Bun Are You?” My Result buny beper Check out the buny beper t shirt! You are buny beper! You are enthusiastic and energetic and you focus on getting things DONE. You value the intellectual input of buny pupu, as well as the good will that buny beru brings to projects. Buny bubu is too distractible for you and you avoid buny susu because that sadness just slows you down. What Super Berry Bun Bun Are You? [...]

2. TT says:

I’m buny pupu!
    I am guessing that GareBear *knew* that that is the bun bun that I would most resemble.

3. admin says:

Yes of course I did TT… but the question is… HOW did I know?????

Mwahahahahaha!

4. Jeremy says:

I’m Buny Beru(!!!^_^!!!)

I’m such a friendly lil fukr.

thanks G

5. Brandy says:

I’m buny pupu!
    I like geeks and doing projects!

6. ~Shannon says:

“What Super Berry Bun Bun Are You?”My Resultbuny beruCheck out the buny beru t shirt!You are buny beru! You are genuinely friendly – an architect of friendship. You appreciate all the aspects of all the bun buns. You see how buny susu’s sadness secretly compliments buny beper’s enthusiasm. You see how buny bubu’s spontaneity compliments buny pupu’s more rigid demeanor. It pains you when they are not getting along, but when they are you take pride because you know it was in part due to your friendly little nudges.What Super Berry Bun Bun Are You?Quiz Commander

7. Jeff says:

I ended up buny beper, but on my birthday, nothing there was appealing ;)

8. admin says:

@Jeremy – sometimes you’re the good friendly, sometimes the bad. We never know which we’re gonna git but hey, that’s partly why we loves yuh.

@Brian C. – I would have guessed that.

@Brandy – I would not have guessed that.

@Shannon – not surprised… thanks because now I know what to send you.

@Jeff – we must be soul mates. I’m buny beper too ;P

9. Meg says:

buny pupu!! where do i find more about buny bubu…you know, just for research ;)

10. admin says:

@Meg – check the buny bubu page now… I added the quiz results to all the bunys’ pages so you can learn EVERYTHING there is to know about the bun buns. Which isn’t much ;P

11. morgan says:

Hey Garrett,
    I am buny beper. It is true, I am all about getting stuff done.

12. Shoshana says:

I am – buny beper! What is really great is that when i was presented with all the characters on the pins I had chosen Buny Beper first and then decided to switch for another one. After I felt all content with my final choice i took the quiz and Bunny Beper came up again in my final results! It was meant to be :)

Now I have to get a T-Shirt :)

13. admin says:

@Morgan >> SUP cuz?!!!? Yes, Beper fits you to a “t”. A “T,” get it? haha I so funy.

@Shoshana >> WOW! That’s an interesting confirmation of your gut instinct… And that makes 2 bepers in a row. I think Rick’s probably a pupu and Adam’s a beru so you have a solid bun bun balance in your office :D I’ve got an order in for more blank shirts so give me a minute and I’ll have some for you. G

14. TARA says: